Kyle Nosal Photography

This is my first blog. I just moved to Enid, Oklahoma and have started working for the Enid News & Eagle as a photographer. Here I will share the adventures from the farm land.

Name:
Location: Westminster, Maryland, United States

I recently graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Fine Arts-Photography. I am currently working for the Carroll County Times in Westminster, MD as a staff photographer.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another Chapter change

Ok... I realize it has been a while since my last post again. I think this is about as involved with the whole blogging thing as I can get into right now. And I'm not even sure if anyone's reading this, but I figured this would be the best place to post this bit of news.
Before I left OU, I was told by a friend/coworker of mine Jess Brown that I couldn't go to Enid. Then she changed her mind and told me I could go, as long as I was out of Oklahoma within 3 years. Well Jess, it only took 6 months.
As of this past monday, I am the new photographer for the Carroll County Times in Westminster, Maryland. I start there on July 11, which means my last day at the Enid News will be July 5.
This is a pretty big decision for me, seeing how i'm moving back across the country. It will be closer to family, which will be nice. I will no longer have to plan visits 6 months in advance. My mother and step father are 3 hours away, my father's 45 minutes, and my brothers in North Carolina, which is only a couple of hours.
But I don't want to sound like I am happy to leave Oklahoma. It has been my home and family for the past 5 years. It's going to be hard. I hope to keep in contact with everyone. I will be heading down to Oklahoma City this weekend, for a redhawks game, and will be down in Norman next weekend. I realize it's the Fourth of July weekend, but I'm hoping to meet up with a bunch of people. If you are in that area, drop me a line.
I publicly want to thank everyone of you who has helped me through my time in Oklahoma. I hope to talk to you very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home