Kyle Nosal Photography

This is my first blog. I just moved to Enid, Oklahoma and have started working for the Enid News & Eagle as a photographer. Here I will share the adventures from the farm land.

Name:
Location: Westminster, Maryland, United States

I recently graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Fine Arts-Photography. I am currently working for the Carroll County Times in Westminster, MD as a staff photographer.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

1st Spring Storm of the Season






Well, the first real spring storm rolled through Enid this evening. I think I am in the right place for these storms b/c it was a fairly small storm, but it plowed right through... with Enid straight in it's path. It was so cool. I was able to get a couple of pics during the storm... not very impressive... but the third pic is from after the storm moved through. I was outside shooting the lightning when the hail and monsoon winds/rain came through. It was awsome.

The first image of the lightning was the best that i got... i was really in a poor position... street lights everywhere. Then, the rain came in and I was able to get off the 2nd image from under the umbrella. You can't tell much but it's raining really hard. Then, when i was driving home i noticed the lightning looked cool behind the grain elevator. I couldn't decide which one, so here's both.

I had a great time in Norman this past weekend.. it was so nice to see everyone again. There's an open invitation for anyone to come out to Enid and visit... we can storm chase(Matt) or see a rodeo or just hang out and get away from the stresses of Norman. This is the perfect place for that. I have a large living room and can fit a lot of people. Anyways.. until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger clinicole said...

fantastic color in the last two shots. bravo.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home