Kyle Nosal Photography

This is my first blog. I just moved to Enid, Oklahoma and have started working for the Enid News & Eagle as a photographer. Here I will share the adventures from the farm land.

Name:
Location: Westminster, Maryland, United States

I recently graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Fine Arts-Photography. I am currently working for the Carroll County Times in Westminster, MD as a staff photographer.

Monday, February 27, 2006

SOONERS WIN



I can't believe OU beat OSU by ONE point for their 4th 1 point win in a row. I'm beginning to wonder if the games are rigged to end like that? Anyways... here are the pictures of my new car.


Hopefully you guys can see it this weekend... I should find out my work schedule tomorrow or wednesday. Until then...

1 Comments:

Blogger J Stu said...

Hey, McFly, nice wheels...you wanna race?!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home